Teachers can access Blackboard Grade Center to review and grade assignment attempts online. This article introduces how to:
- Access assignment attempts in Grade Center
- Annotate the assignment attempts
- Provide feedback to students
- Go to Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- In the grade column, access “Grade Attempts”. (Note: if you don't want to show the grades to students, before grading the attempts, please hide the column(s) from students, including the related calculated column, such as "Total".)
- Optionally, use Bb Annotate to annotate the attempt.
- Input a numeric grade for the attempt.
- Show grading panel.
- Input “Feedback to Learner”. Click “Submit”.