In case you encounter any difficulties when you are joining a Zoom meeting:
- Please consider clearing all the browser temporary files, history and cache of your default browser. Then restart the browser and sign in Zoom or access the meeting link again.
- Try to access the meeting link with a private/incognito/inprivate window:
- Make sure the Zoom desktop client / mobile app is updated. To learn how to update the client and/or app: Zoom Help Center: Upgrade / update to the latest version.
- Please make sure the network is stable.
- Check your computer settings (e.g. firewall, anti-virus software) to see if they block Zoom. Turn them off temporarily if needed.
- If possible, try to join the meeting with another device.
- If you are in Mainland China, please make sure you are using the official ZOOM client downloaded from https://zoom.com.cn/download; and then choose “join meeting” and use the “meeting id and passcode” to join the meeting.